This RPA initiative is the result of a concerted inter-faculty collaboration initiated by the Rector, as a key element in the UvA Artificial Intelligence strategy.
Human(e) AI Steering Board
The Human(e) AI Steering Board is responsible for strategy and policy, decisions on funding, synthesis of outcomes and building a network of collaborations within and outside the UvA.
The current board members include:
- Tobias Blanke, University Professor of Humanities and AI
- Natali Helberger, Professor of Information Law, Institute for Information Law, Faculty of Law
- Ivana Išgum, University Professor of AI & Medical Imaging
- Julia Noordegraaf, Professor of Digital Heritage, Faculty of Humanities
- Maarten de Rijke, University Professor of AI & Information Retrieval
- Sonja Smets, Professor of Logic and Epistemology, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Humanities
- Claes de Vreese, Professor of Political Communication, Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences
The board will also be composed by the University Professor of AI & Law (to be appointed).